Introduced in 1999, the Warrior is the leading 2 seat, “Low Side”* model in the Berrien Buggy by Acme, chassis line. Its’ mid-range 95” wheelbase offers a smother ride without sacrificing the quicker response of a shorter wheelbase. The Warrior features a roomy cockpit, 51 ¾” wide & 41” high. The jig welded main frame is constructed with 1 ½” X .095” welded seam mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel bent, and this chassis can also be produced in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
**Note: The rear rollbar of this chassis mounts on the body mount pad on the stock VW shock towers. It is not designed for use with our custom torsion with mid-travel style end plates. If you’d like to use a custom torsion, please order our custom torsion with heavy-duty shock towers. These have the body mount pads in the proper location for the rollbar.
Each Warrior comes with:
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps
- Seat back brace
- Underbars with mounting nut welded in
- 3/4″ bolts for underbars
- Saddles w/flanges for mounting underbars
- Warrior Knock Down Kit (Part #c058-bb400)
- Warrior Fully Welded w/o Torsion (Part #c058-bb408)
- Warrior Fully Welded with Torsion (Part #c058-bb409)
* Please visit the “Kit Description” page (here) for descriptions.
For pricing and shipping information, please visit an authorized Berrien Buggy dealer or contact our preferred dealer, Acme Car Company.