The Stinger is a smooth riding 100” wheelbase, 2 seat, “Low Side”* model with a little extra room to carry gear behind the seats. The Stingers spacious cockpit is 51” wide & 41 ¼” high, so it will easily accommodate 2 passengers and their essentials.
The jig welded main frame is constructed with 1 ½” X .095” welded seam, mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel bent. We can also produce this chassis in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
The Stinger comes with:
- Solid Rear Transmount
- Frame Horn Supports
- Seat back brace
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- 2 corner floor gussets
- Bracket for self-aligning steering bearing
- Brackets for master cylinder & pedal assembly
- 8 universal tabs (can be used to mount seats, seat belts, gas tank, lights, etc.)
The Stinger is available as:
- Fully Welded, Without Torsion (Part #C058-BB412)
- Fully Welded With Torsion (Part #C058-BB413)
* Please visit the “Kit Description” page (here) for descriptions.
Our 3 piece fiberglass body will fit the Stinger:
- Standard Colors (Part #C058-BB303)
- Metalflake Colors (Part #C058-BB303A)
For pricing and shipping information, please visit an authorized Berrien Buggy dealer or contact our preferred dealer, Acme Car Company.