Introduced in 2001 the Cruiser is our leading 4 seat, model in the Berrien Buggy by Acme chassis line. This 112” wheelbase, “Low Side”* chassis sets the standard for affordable family fun. When you go riding in a Cruiser, no one has to wait for their turn to ride. The Cruiser is a great choice for Dad, Mom, and the kids to enjoy a “cruise” together. The spacious cockpit is 51 ¾” wide & 44 ½” high.
The jig welded main frame is constructed with 1½” X .095” welded seam mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel bent, and this chassis can also be produced in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
The Cruiser is available as:
- Knock Down Kit (Part #C058-BB401)
- Fully Welded Without Torsion (Part #C058-BB436)
- Fully Welded With Torsion (Part #C058-BB437)
* Please visit the “Kit Description” page (here) for descriptions.
A 5 piece fiberglass body is available for the Cruiser:
- Standard Colors (Part #C058-BB309)
- Metalflake Colors (Part #C058-BB309A)
For pricing and shipping information, please visit an authorized Berrien Buggy dealer or contact our preferred dealer, Acme Car Company.