The Coyote is a smooth-riding 105” wheelbase, 4seat, Low Side* model with extra room for more gear, or a jump seat to accommodate smaller passengers. The Coyote’s spacious cockpit is 51 ½” wide and 42 ½” high, so the kids can ride along, or plenty of extra stuff will fit.
The jig welded main frame is constructed with 1 ½” X .095” welded seam, mild steel tubing. Support tubes are 1” X .065”. All bends are mandrel bent. We can also produce this chassis in 4130 chrome moly for an additional fee.
The Coyote is available as:
- Fully Welded Without Torsion (Part #C058-BB428)
- Fully Welded With Torsion (Part #C058-BB429)
* Please visit the “Kit Description” page (here) for descriptions.
Our 5 piece fiberglass body will fit the Coyote with trimming of the rear panels:
- Standard Colors (Part #C058-BB309)
- Metalflake Colors (Part #C058-BB309A)
For pricing and shipping information, please visit an authorized Berrien Buggy dealer or contact our preferred dealer, Acme Car Company.